Thursday 8 August 2013

Casual yet chic

Hi,

Color was soooo in this season, Be it neons or pastels, I even ditched my blue denims for those colorful jeans. Never took them out of the wardrobe all this summer. Poor they! :P But when I laid my eyes on this white lace top on Done by none, I'd made up my mind to buy it. White looks ever so charming and has a long shelf life in your wardrobe. Isn't it?



While ordering it I thought it would best go with a palazzo, at least that's what was on my mind. Something like the picture below(taken from the web) or something else of this sort


 Later, i teamed it up with royal blue jeggings and it looked fab! Well, this is something which would go with anything and everything. The pearls add such an elegance to the top. Wear a contrasting inner and you're all set. But make sure its complimenting the entire look. 
 Then, accessoried a bit and added white pumps( footwear). Don't forget to carry loads of attitude. 
Enjoy the pictures...






Location : My room
Top : Done by none
Jeggings : Greater Kailash(GK) M-block market, Delhi
Nail paint : Lakme's Fast & Fabulous range
Earrings : Trade Fair, Delhi
Footwear : GK M-block, Delhi
Aviators : Lenskart.com


Cheers,
Vishakha






No comments:

Post a Comment