Friday 4 October 2013

Awesome Accessories Part 5

And I'm back!!! Continuing the series of my awesome accessories.. 
Keep calm and glam up your arm! ;)
From the bangles to the bracelets,
traditional and modern
the stones and the beads,
the golden and silver
colorful and plain
club and casual

We love and cherish all of them, arm candies are part of our jewelry box.
Just carrying a simple bracelet the casual way or many bangles stacked, they are part of our daily dressing up. 
Check out my collection and review it if you like!







Cheers,
Vishakha


5 comments:

  1. Awesome collection gal...Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and followed you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and cool blog! I do love bracelets, but I never find the moment to wear them, since I feel sometimes uncomfortable with them...

    xo

    Ester from http://estaers-blog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I agree they feel heavy on hands sometimes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete