Sunday 20 October 2013

''The Body Shop'' Hair Oil

Today I'm kick starting on the series of products that are part of my routine beauty regime.

The Body Shop's Rainforest Coconut Hairoil worked for me. Here's how...


Hairfall in my life has a long story which I'm sure females of all ages go through at some point or other in their lives. Let's hit the rewind button and witness glimpses of it.

The Depression Phase:

I have been experiencing hair-fall for a couple of years now. At times, I regain volume in the hair and suddenly start losing it again.
The depressing phase was not pausing till the day I got a free sample sachet of this oil and I used it. I found it good and as soon it ran out, I had made up my mind to purchase a bottle of this hairoil.

What worked for me:

This rainforest coconut hairoil is already on the BESTSELLER list of Body Shop. They claim it works best for nourishment of all hair types. It does! Apart from adding shine, bounce and volume to my thin hair, it reduced the hairfall immediately (and not gradually). I noticed instant improvement.

Price:

645 INR for 200 ml.

My take:

Highly Recommended. I am using it for 2 months now and liking it because it is helping my hair heal and therefore, my senses too...hehe!

Next I would be reviewing Body Shop's Body Polish. Coming up soon. Keep following my blog for that and like my facebook page by clicking on this link --> I Love Fashion !!

Cheers,
Vishakha


1 comment: