Wednesday 4 December 2013

Indian Wear - Lehenga

I am back with an ethnic wear post on the blog.

Weddings are supposed to be a huge affair in our country. It is always delightful and amazing to wear something traditional. To be back to traditions and culture is surely fulfilling and leaves you with a sense of belongingness to your values. I went for a wedding of a close relative and wore this lehenga in parrot green and fuchsia. So this outfit is a dedication to the lavishing marriages. I wont otherwise think of wearing this around the year. 

The Virtual Outfit

I draped the dupatta in an unusual fashion.





My favourite edit
Items in style

Lehenga
Earrings
Bangles & bracelet
Clutch
Hairclip
Heels (not visible though)

How do you like my 'Back to roots' avatar, tell me by leaving a comment :)

Like I Love Fashion on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow my live feeds on Instagram
Look what I pinned on Pinterest

Cheers,
Vishakha


8 comments:

  1. there's no need of western dresses in india ..because Indian outfits itself makes a girls so gorgeous which we can see here !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb outfit.....this saree will look perfect with high heel shoes ....great post ....you look awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pumps shoes will nicely suit with this outfit...nice pics dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit.....it will look gorgeous with Heels and Wedges !!;)

    ReplyDelete